Terms & Conditions
All accounts must provide a city or country privilege license; as well as a state tax certificate that allows operation as a wholesaler, retailer, or manufacturer. All product purchased must be for resale or use in manufacturing of other goods.
A&B Home accepts payment with a valid credit card upon placing the order. Customers that accumulate $2,500 in purchases may apply for net 30 terms beginning with their next order (subject to credit approval). A 1.5% per month late charge will be applied to accounts that maintain a balance beyond 30 days (subject to applicable state laws). C.O.D. shipments are not accepted.
Orders may be subject to cancellation if credit status cannot be verified and/or alternate payment information cannot be obtained by the requested ship date. Customer may request an order cancellation only by contacting A&B Home's customer service department. Customer service will give a cancellation authorization number. Any cancellation should be made 7 days prior to shipment, otherwise a $50 cancellation and 15% restocking fee may apply. A 15% restocking fee will also apply for any cancelled items on any prepacked orders.
Pricing and Minimums
The minimum opening order for first time customers is $500.00. Existing customers may place reorders with a minimum of $250.00. Order minimum for an order containing a truck only product is $800.00. Items ordered at incorrect intervals, or below the listed minimums will be increased to the next allowed multiple. All prices and minimums are subject to change without notice.
Customers may pick up orders at our Rancho Cucamonga distribution center and they will be notified by A & B Home when the order is ready for pickup. Customer orders not being picked up within 5 business days may be restocked and may be subject to a 15% restocking fee on the order.
Backorders are automatically generated unless otherwise requested at the time of order. All backorders with a total cost of under $100 are subject to cancellation. Only 1 backorder will be sent per order.
Damages / Claims
All claims (damages, shortages, etc.) must be filed within 14 days of receipt of merchandise on an official A&B Home claim form. Returns must be approved and may be subject to a 15% restocking fee. A claim may be filed on our web site or by contacting the claims department by phone at 909-758-5366 ext: 133, Fax to 909-758-5797 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an official claim form for completion. A&B Home products are predominantly hand crafted and may therefore have slight variations in color, texture, or finish. Minor irregularities may occur and are not considered defects.
F.O.B. point is Rancho Cucamonga, California. Ground shipments are sent via FedEx or UPS Ground. Larger orders (by size, weight, or oversized items) may be sent via common carrier (truck). Orders consisting of "truck only" items must be delivered by common carrier. Truck orders will be held until freight cost is less than 20% of the order total, or authorization is given by the customer to ship. A&B Home does this to ensure reasonable shipping rates for our customers.
Listed below are important steps related to returns & claims:
- Please inspect your order upon receipt as claims or returns must be reported to A & B Home Customer Care/Claims Department within 14 days of receipt of goods.
- Report any visible damage to carrier immediately upon receipt and to A & B Home Customer Care/Claims Department. Please take a photo of the visible damage before opening or unpacking any boxes as this will be very useful in the claims process.
- Defective or damaged products must be reported using the A & B Home claim form on this web site or paper claim format within 14 days of receipt.
- Returns are accepted only if an authorized return number has been issued by A & B Home. Returns for reasons other than defective or damaged products may be subject to a 15% restocking charge.
- Products must be returned in resalable condition and in the products original packaging in order to be eligible for credit.
- Unauthorized product returns will not be accepted by A & B Home and will either be returned to the customer at their expense or donated to charity. Credit will not be granted for any unauthorized products returned to A & B Home.
- Refused shipments are subject to a restocking charge of 20% of the total invoice.
- All claims must be directed to, and approved by, A & B Home Customer Care/Claims Department.